The games 2008 DEMO The games 2008 DEMO

Crap

I know it's a demo but still, just holidng a space bar while a little character runs across the screen can hardly be considered a game. You need to get focused and put a LOT more work into it if you really want it to be good. Making a good game doesn't just mean making good graphics FOR the game. You need to think of more ideas and better ways to make the game more interesting...

The C word The C word

A Bit Boring

It really does look like a nice game, it's just not the greatest. I don't see the point in rotating around when you have to be at the bottom anyways and if you shoot the balls on the side they grow back instantly in the same place, so it eliminates the point of shooting them. Really I just sat at the bottom shooting constantly. Maybe add more space in the middle and add a couple more places to shoot, otherwise the game gets really boring really quick.

The Greatest Orb The Greatest Orb

Another One of These?

There have been a lot of these lately and they're really not that great, especially considering you can just click the mouse down and drag to the end of it to easily cheat the game. If you really want to make a good game in this style, consider adding some decent graphics and adding ActionScript to prevent the mouse clicking cheat. I'd really like to see a good game like this but so far I've been greatly disappointed. Good luck.

P.S. The last level is a bad idea, it mostly just shows that you are new to programming and are still experimenting with what you can do. I'd suggest not including something like that in a future version of the game.

MonoFlauta responds:

The last lvl was because i get bored, i use flash since i was 11... yes 11 but i never submit anything, ah watch or play my others game and say me if i am new programming. Ah and movements are programming?!?!

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Great Game

It took me a while to figure out the construction site one and the smoking outside the aromatherapy mission got kinda irritating, but overall a very excellent game and can't wait for the next one! It took a while to get less than 140 seconds but I DID do it and I'm glad I wasted 30 minutes of my time to complete all 6 achievements. LOL Anyways, in summary, great work and good luck with the next one.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Way Too Hard

The game was interesting at first but once I got to the Johnson twins mission it got impossible. I've tried it like 10 times and there's always something wrong, way too hard in my opinion.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

Excellent!

I thought the game was a lot of fun and very challenging near the end. :) I wasn't sure I was going to make it past a couple levels, but that's what makes the game great! Good work!

ch00se_JukeBox ch00se_JukeBox

WAY too long to load

im sorry, but this thing just takes WAY too long to load. i didnt even get to the game because i was already tired of waiting.

Gemstrike Gemstrike

doesnt work?

Ive tried everything and i cant seem to get the game to work at all. it looks like a cool idea if only i could play it.

Zen1th responds:

Might want to consider trying to click before reviewing this with a 0.. Still if that's the way it is, then that's the way it is. Like in the review above this one, playing is easy, click the board anywhere you like to make the first move.

360° Defence 360° Defence

Good idea, horrible design.

I have gotten the idea that you are supposed to stop the bombs from getting past your paddle. But that is a completely idiotic scenario. You could have thought off something better than a paddle and make the circles actually look like bombs. Even if the idea is based off bombs, you should change it to that and add a space background instead of using that very very annoying circles background.

Man Mountains 2007 Man Mountains 2007

WTF?

It would be nice to be able to actually see everything on the screen.